Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday everyone! 

Photobucket

Dear Rain,
I am glad that you are here and all, but did you really have to make the baseball game absolutely miserable yesterday? Don't get me wrong, you can rain on my lawn all day long, it needs it, but if we have outdoor activities, I would appreciate it if you would stay away until we are done. Thanks!

Dear Person Who Turned In My Sunglasses,
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can not say thank you enough. These are the only prescription sunglasses I have and not to mention they were effing expensive($400). So thank you so much for doing the right thing and turning them into lost and found at the ball park yesterday!!! I wish I knew who you were, so I could give you the biggest hug ever!

Dear Nicole,
Thanks for putting your name into the drawing to win The Best Seats in the House for Lee Brice at Country Jam! And thanks to whoever actually drew your name out of that box! And thanks for wanting to take me!! I am so excited! I can't wait!

Dear Coworkers,
I am excited for our lunch break today. Thanks for coming with me to find a pretty orchid for my office. It's the little things ya know!

Dear Followers,
Thank you for reading every day. And thank you to those that have been linking up with myself and K for our weekly fitness link up. And thank you to those that have been commenting on our link up and showing us such great support. You guys rock!

Dear Best Friend in Hawaii,
Can it be September already? I just want to see you and I want your baby to be here already!!!! I can't wait to meet your little one! And I can't wait to get your online baby shower put together! I hope that it turns out amazing!!

Dear Wizarding World of Harry Potter,
I am totally geeking out after you announced your expansion plans! And a trip is already being planned for the beginning of 2015!!!! I can not wait to see the new area and I especially can't wait to see if you can actually ride the Hogwarts Express!!! Aaaggghhhhhh!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR