Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday

Thank goodness it is Friday. This week has been draining. But things are looking up because it is Friday and I am only working a half day. Yay for an early start to my weekend! How about some Five on Friday to get this weekend started?!

1-For the first time in a few weeks the weather is actually supposed to be nice this weekend!!! I'm really excited to be able to get myself and the dogs outside for a little bit. And I need to get my car washed! And for at least the next 10 days, it is supposed to be nice out. I secretly hope the snow is gone and done for this part of the year, but I doubt that is the case. Fingers crossed though! 

2-So my attempt to get Ed Sheeran tickets failed miserably. Unfortunately I was in my Zumba certification when they went on sale last Friday and by the time I was able to get online, they were already sold out. I will just have to keep my eyes out for somebody selling their tickets for a reasonable price. 

3-My friend, who we will call A, recommended a couple of new bands to me. And so far I am absolutely loving one of them. Anyone ever heard of The Dirty Heads? I am loving the one album that I have and every time I listen to it, I find a new song that I love. The other band that he recommended is Slightly Stoopid. And so far I like them too, but not as much as I am liking The Dirty Heads. I love finding new music! 

4-I have got to start working on some Zumba routines. Sometime next month it sounds like I may start teaching my own class on a regular basis and I need to have some songs ready to go. I'm pretty excited about it actually. Every time I get up and teach I feel more and more comfortable with it and I have so much fun with it. And I think it is awesome that I could potentially be getting paid to do something that I was already doing. Just saying. 

5-I have major organization plans for this weekend. There are a few rooms in my house that need to be cleaned and organized and I can't handle it anymore. I am going to try and work on them this weekend. Hopefully I can make some progress and not get too sidetracked!

Happy Friday everyone! And I hope you  have a great weekend!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR