Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Hunter!

 Today is a very special day for my family. Today is my Nephew Hunter's 1st Birthday! 

I can't believe that he is already a year old. He has grown so much over the past year. And looking back at all of the pictures of him over the last year, I can't believe how much he has changed. 

Holding Hunter for the 1st time
 He has become such a loving and and adventurous little man. He can brighten my day no matter what the situation. I just love spending time with him and watching him grow. 




 Everyday I see him change and grow more and more. And with each passing day he looks more and more like my Brother. My Brother has wanted a Son for longer than I can remember and to see that this little boy has finally come along and completed their little family makes my heart happy! 



I can't imagine our family without him. He is the sweetest and cutest little guy. And getting to  spend the last year with him has been an absolute blessing. I am so thankful to have this adorable little man in my life. 


Hunter, you are an incredible little guy. In just one year you have done so much. You have overcome a lot and become a fun, loving and smiley little boy. I am so incredibly blessed to be your Aunt. I love you more than words could ever express and I can't wait to watch you grow more and more and see what else you have in store for all of us. Happy 1st Birthday Hunter! 








Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR