Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!! So glad the weekend is here. Let's celebrate with Five on Friday!

1-I'm taking my Nieces to see the new Cinderella movie tonight with my friend and her three little girls. Not sure if we are crazy for doing so or just plain awesome, but I'm excited. I know my Nieces are excited to see the movie and Cinderella just happens to be my favorite Disney Princess, so it should be fun. 

2-Tickets for Slightly Stoopid and the Dirty Heads go on sale today at 10 AM and I am crossing my fingers that I can get them! They are at Red Rocks in August and I know it will be an awesome show!

3-Registered myself and my friend A for the Spartan Super in Salt Lake City this week! Eeeekkk! We are officially registered for two of the three races that we need to get our Spartan Trifecta. Now once we volunteer at the Sprint in May and get our free race, I can register us for the Beast and we will be ready to go! 

4-I found out yesterday that since I am a sub for Zumba at my gym, that technically means that I am an employee and I no longer have to pay for my gym membership. So I'm getting paid to go do something that I love and was already going to anyways and now I don't even have to pay for my membership?!! This was the best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-It's Friday! Need I say more?!!! Have a great weekend everyone! 


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR