Friday, February 27, 2015

Five on Friday

It's finally Friday! Although technically yesterday was my Friday as I am not working today because I am attending my Zumba Certification Training!! Yay!!! But it is still Friday in the real world and so here is my Five on Friday. 

1-I tried to get Ed Sheeran tickets when they went on pre-sale on Monday. Ha! Yeah, that didn't work out. No joke I sat in the virtual waiting room for 20 minutes before it finally let me in and then by that time, there weren't any tickets left. So I guess I will just have to try my luck for when they actually go on sale to everyone. 

2-Work was insane this week. But I'm not complaining about it because it kept me busy. And above all else, I am thankful that I have a job. Even though it was insanely busy, I have a job. And some people can't say that. 

3-I may or may not be making plans for when I go to Salt Lake City at the end of June to make sure that I go to In N Out Burger. I have never been to one before and when I realized that they had one in SLC, I knew I would have to plan on going. So yeah, I will be making that stop happen. 

4-I can't believe I am about to say this, but I am getting tired of the snow. We got about a foot last weekend and have been getting more off and on this past week. I am ready for some warm weather and some sunshine. I'm going crazy not being able to get outside. I can't even imagine how you guys are feeling up in the North East part of the country. 

5-Is football back yet??!!!!!!!!!!! I miss it! I hate how short the season is and how long you have to wait in between seasons. It's torture! 

There you have it. My Five on Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Megan

1 comment:

  1. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR