Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Remember Me?!!

My last post was on November 6th. That was almost three months ago?! Where has the time gone?! 

Sorry for being gone for so long. I can't seem to find time to sit down and blog as regularly as I used to. Between family, friends, making time for the gym and a whole host of other things, my blogging has taken a back seat unfortunately. And I don't even have kids as an excuse. So mad props to all of you blogging Mama's out there. I don't know how you do it. 

A lot has happened in the last three months. And I mean a lot! Where do I even begin?!

November was crazy. It started with my Brother-In-Law's wedding in Missouri. We got to spend some time with my Husband's side of the family which was great. And I got to dance with this adorable Nephew of mine. 


 I ran in my first Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and broke underneath the 30 minute mark by almost three minutes! And of course there was three different Thanksgiving meals, a surprise visit from my Mama and a ton of studying for my PHR exam. 


December was possibly crazier than November. It started off with me cramming like a crazy person for my PHR test that was on the 5th. Hours and hours of studying and a few panic attacks later, I took and PASSED my exam. Whoop whoop!!! 


Then of course there was my Birthday! Who could forget that?! Ran in the Jingle Bell 5k and beat my Turkey trot time by almost a full minute even after being sick. But I'm not bragging or anything.


And then of course came Christmas which is always crazy but amazing. We got to spend some great time with our families. And my Sister and her Husband were able to make it home from Minnesota too. 


  I also got to meet up with a few friends from High School that I haven't seen since I graduated nine years ago. It was great to see them and we had a good time catching up.


And then to top off a great year, I ended it by going to a Denver Broncos game with a really good friend of mine. The Hubby didn't want to go, but wanted me to go and so he bough me tickets for my Birthday/Christmas/Anniversary present. It was the last home game of the regular season. We froze our asses off, but it was a great game and it was worth it. Too bad they couldn't pull it together to make it out of the second round of the playoffs!


January was pretty crazy too. I started the year off with a beautiful snow filled hike through one of my favorite places. 


We celebrated our three year wedding anniversary at the beginning of the month. Three years?! Already?! I feel like we just got married! Work has been insane. But that is normal for us this time of year. Oh the joys of being an Accountant. We had a great date night out to see the hilarious Chris Hardwick. We also decided to do our first no spend month (with a few exceptions for already planned things) and it was a huge eye opener to us. We are definitely going to be trying to do that more often. 



And here we are now. In February. Holy crap. This year is already flying by. And with so much already planned for the upcoming months, I know it is going to be crazy. I am going to try my best to get back on here and blog more. I really do miss it. I just need to start making time for it. Like I do for the gym. I swear I live there. But yes, I am going to make an honest effort to try and make more time for blogging. 

Thanks for putting up with my absence. Hope to be around more often!


Megan

1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous! Also, you make me tired with all of your gallivanting! Haha. Happy Anniversary! (Late)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR