Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Free Movie Tickets?! Yes Please!

I got an email from Cinemark yesterday informing me that they were holding a special free screening of a movie called "The DUFF" on February 11th and that I had been selected to receive free tickets. Umm...yes please!

Who doesn't love free stuff?! And to top it off, I saw a preview for this movie a couple of months ago and thought that it looked hilarious and couldn't wait to see it. So now, not only do I get to see it for free, but I get to see an early screening of it! I'm pretty stoked! 

If you haven't seen the preview for this movie, check it out below. It looks really funny and could easily become one of my favorite chick flicks. Yes, it is a chick flick. 



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR