Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday



Happy Weigh-In Wednesday! 

I am especially excited to share some things with you guys today. Last week I told you I was going to be maxing out on my squats on Friday with my trainer. And we did just that! I am sooooooo excited to tell you guys that I maxed out at 235 lbs!!!! That's right! I can squat over 200 lbs and I am so freaking proud of this accomplishment. That has been one of my goals for a while now, so to finally hit it, it feels amazeballs! 

We did a ton of other squats too on Friday after maxing out, so let's just say that my legs were wrecked all weekend. I was so incredibly sore. But, it was the best kind of sore. And I wouldn't trade it for anything! 

My workouts have still been pretty consistent too. Minus this past weekend. Saturday was just a weird day. I managed to smash my right pinky pretty good when we were lifting on Friday and it was so swollen and bruised that I could barely put any pressure on that hand. And then add to that how sore my legs were, my workout on Saturday sucked. I felt so off. But I still did something, so that is better than nothing. And Sunday I didn't go anywhere because of snowmageddon, so it ended up being a rest day. 

Monday I got right back in the gym though and had a great chest workout. I love spending two + hours lifting at the gym. I swear it's like therapy for me. 

I have been doing really well with staying on track with eating. I ended my first cycle of ketosis last Thursday and then had a carb day on Friday and then started my second cycle of ketosis on Saturday. This one is only 7 days and I will be done on Friday. It really does help keep me on track though. Although it doesn't really seem to be helping me drop any additional lbs this time around. I'm holding pretty steady between 153 and 154. I'm really okay with this though. As long as I am not gaining weight, how can I be mad?! 

I'm pretty excited for this Friday. I am finally getting certified to be a Zumba instructor! I can't wait to start teaching. It is going to be a long day of learning the basics, but I am really looking forward to it. I have been thinking about doing this for a while and finally decided to go for it. I figure why not get paid to workout?! 

That's all I have for today's Weigh-In Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by and hope you guys did just as well with any fitness goals that you were trying to accomplish this week! 




Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR