Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday Blog Style

I was reading through some old posts of mine and stumbled across these two posts from November of 2013 and was just floored by how much progress I have made since then. So I thought it would be fun to share them again. 

Going back and reading these and knowing how much I have accomplished since then just makes me happy. I knew when I wrote those that the whole weight loss thing felt different this time around, but I don't think that I could have even predicted how everything has worked out since then. It's pretty cool to see. And this is why I blog. To document things. It's really cool to be able to go back and see what I was thinking or feeling at an exact moment in time.

This first post is from November 7th of 2013. You can read that one here

The second post is from November 12th of 2013. And you can read that one here

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you are having a great Thursday!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR