Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


 
1.   I am currently obsessed with  finding the perfect wedding dress right now. It is a big deal to me and I am starting to get freaked out that I won't find a dress that I absolutely love at the right price.

2.  Today I am  bored  because,  I don't really have much to do at work today. So I will be sitting in front of my computer “trying to look busy”, but will really be bored out of my mind.

3.  The age I am is  23  and the age I feel is  really depends on my mood. Some days I feel very old, other days I feel about my age and then other days I feel like I am in High School again. It really depends on the day and the events that are taking place.

4.  My favorite place is   
my couch. I love curling up on it and just relaxing. I am definitely a couch potatoe. I wish I was there right now considering that it is cold outside and I would love to be curled up and watching movies. Oh and the Penny Arcade in Manitou!

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is   doing the dishes. I have been really bad about it lately. Some of the dishes are pots and pans from LAST week! Oops! Guess I should probably do something about that.

6.  The last thing I purchased was  Chick-Fil-A for lunch yesterday. Haha!

7.  The thing I love most about my home is  the person that lives with me and our cats. I love coming home to a place where just the two of us can relax.

3 comments:

  1. Don't get too stressed about finding the right dress, just enjoy the experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely try too! I am the type of person that worries about things way too much! I need to learn how to relax! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Of course I remember you! I am so excited you found me! Welcome to blogland - it quickly becomes an addiction. I cant wait to read all about your wedding dress adventures. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR