Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


 
1.   I am currently obsessed with  finding the perfect wedding dress right now. It is a big deal to me and I am starting to get freaked out that I won't find a dress that I absolutely love at the right price.

2.  Today I am  bored  because,  I don't really have much to do at work today. So I will be sitting in front of my computer “trying to look busy”, but will really be bored out of my mind.

3.  The age I am is  23  and the age I feel is  really depends on my mood. Some days I feel very old, other days I feel about my age and then other days I feel like I am in High School again. It really depends on the day and the events that are taking place.

4.  My favorite place is   
my couch. I love curling up on it and just relaxing. I am definitely a couch potatoe. I wish I was there right now considering that it is cold outside and I would love to be curled up and watching movies. Oh and the Penny Arcade in Manitou!

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is   doing the dishes. I have been really bad about it lately. Some of the dishes are pots and pans from LAST week! Oops! Guess I should probably do something about that.

6.  The last thing I purchased was  Chick-Fil-A for lunch yesterday. Haha!

7.  The thing I love most about my home is  the person that lives with me and our cats. I love coming home to a place where just the two of us can relax.

4 comments:

  1. Don't get too stressed about finding the right dress, just enjoy the experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely try too! I am the type of person that worries about things way too much! I need to learn how to relax! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Of course I remember you! I am so excited you found me! Welcome to blogland - it quickly becomes an addiction. I cant wait to read all about your wedding dress adventures. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR