Monday, February 7, 2011

My Teeth Hurt!

I think my wisdom teeth are coming in. My teeth have been hurting a lot lately and now I have these little bumps on the top of my gums. Does anyone else remember what it felt like when they got theirs in? I hate going to the dentist, but I made an appointment anyways and will be going in. Hopefully they can let me know what is going on. Well, I am going to keep this short today because my teeth hurt really bad and I am fighting a bad cold. Hope everyone is staying warm out there and hopefully you are all not fighting this stupid sickness that is going around. Oh and be sure too look for my guest blog on Guinn and Bare It tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Megan, I know what can help your pain. This tastes like s***, haha, but it works. Get some cloves (like ground or whole) and some vanilla extract. Mix it together and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Now dab a cotton ball or q-tip into the solution and rub it on your gums. My mom had to do this for a dry socket and Brent did when he got one pulled on the top. It tastes awful (your breath will smell nice though!) but it takes away the pain for a long time!

    BTW, I remember when I got my teeth out my wholes didn't hurt, just the rest of my teeth that were getting pushed around. I hope they say they can pull them quick and easy for you :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR