Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What A Day!

Well, I had my dentist appointment this morning. It went good and bad I guess. Good news is that I only have one cavity! Yay! Bad news is that my wisdom teeth are coming in and I will probably have to have them pulled. Also, I had some work done when I was in high school and they had to put caps on my teeth. Well, the guy that did the work apparently didn't know what he was doing and put the caps on incorrectly causing the tooth to decay underneath of it, so I have to have those replaced too. Boo! My day seemed to be going okay after that, except for my gums and my teeth hurting a little and then....I went to lunch.

I had lunch with one of my best friends Amber and her little girl Madyson. We had a good time and it was nice seeing and catching up with her and of course seeing Mady, is always fun. Well, then I left to go back to work and I got in my car and it wouldn't start! My battery was dead for whatever reason I don't know. I was stuck in the Chick-Fil-A parking lot. Fun fact for those who dont' know me, I never get tired of Chick-Fil-A, but anyways, back to the story. So I called the fiancee who was at work but without a vehicle because I drove both of us to work today. I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to get back to work. But it just so happens that a guy from my work was at Chick-Fil-A and had jumper cables and was able to help me. Thank goodness! One of my biggest pet peeves is my car. Haha! It is an older car so it tends to have its problems and when something happens that is out of my control with it, it infuriates me so as you might be able to tell, I was very mad with the situation. I did eventually get back to work, but I was late, which is another huge pet peeve of mine, but atleast I got my car started.

In other things going on today, my sister-in-law Cassie and I are making Aran's Birthday cake today. I hope that it turns out well. Please, cake gods, let it turn out well! I will post pictures probably this weekend of the end product. Fingers crossed everyone! Hope everyone else's day is better than mine started out!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR