Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Fun Facts About Me

So I have decided that I wanted to let you guys know a little bit more about me. So I am going to do this the only way that I know how. Randomly and crazily!! Here goes!!


  • I would have never thought that I would find two friends who were as much like me that it kills me not be around them now. Not seeing them has been so hard especially since we used to spend every day together. And when I say every day, I mean EVERY day. You two know who you are!! Haha!
  • I love to bake but recently haven't been doing it as much because I am trying to watch what I eat. And if baked goods are in the apartment, I WILL eat them.
  • I can't wait to have more people in my family. I get to add a whole bunch of people to my already crazy family, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I hate broccoli! Yuck!
  • American Idol is one of my all time FAVORITE shows. I get so involved that I have cried when people who shouldn't have been kicked off were or when the person that I want to win does win. I know, I know, I am a loser! Haha!
  • I miss swimming with my besties! Even though I hated getting up that early, I do miss it!
  • I love when Aran plays the guitar, even though he doesn't play as often as he used too. I'm going to have to talk to him about that.
  • I love cheerleading and I miss it so much. I am hoping to be able to find a cheerleading coaching job.
  • I am a Twilight nerd. The books were amazing and I have loved the movies too!
  • I used to hate Valentine's Day, but it is getting better as I get older.
  • I hate feeling left behind. It is actually one of my biggest fears.
  • I love Girl Scout cookies! Thin Mints are the BEST!!!
  • And last but not least, I miss being a kid! Being a grown up is so hard sometimes and really just not fair! Haha!
Well, I hope that you guys enjoyed some of these random facts about me and I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. As for me, I will be all over the place as usual, but it should be a good weekend. I finally get to try on some wedding dresses on Saturday! Yay! I will let you know if I have any good prospects. 

2 comments:

  1. awe i miss you to.. ugh you and your damn american idol..hah. Your adorable!
    Good luck wedding dress shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm just going to David's Bridal to see if they have anything that I remotely like. I will let you know if I find anything

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR