Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Puppies, A Soon To Be Nephew, & A Dress

It has been a few days since I have posted so I figured since I am bored at work, why not? I got some exciting news yesterday. My brothers dog had puppies!!! There are 12 of them and they are the cutest things and I know this because I just HAD to go see them! They look like little cows right now because of there markings and they are black and white. I wish I could have one but I don't think that my cats would appreciate it. Haha! And not only that but they are going to be big dogs and my apartment only allows us to have dogs that are under 25 lbs. These dogs are probably going to be like 3x's that size. Haha!

In other news, my fiancee's sister is pregnant, and today is her due date so we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new baby. The suspense is killing me. I am not a very patient person when it comes to these sort of things, and I can't even imagine how Aran's sister is feeling right about now. This baby is being super stubborn. Just come out already! We all would really like to see you!! Too bad his sister is in North Carolina and we probably won't see them until July. :(  But bottom line, that baby needs to hurry up!

Other than puppies being born and a soon to be nephew on the way, everything has been pretty normal lately. Valentine's Day was good. Aran and I just stayed home and watched T.V. I made stuffed peppers for dinner. Yummy! I used red peppers instead of green so that it was all cutesy for Valentine's Day. Aran got me a really cool gift. Instead of flowers he bought me one of those Edible Arrangements. I love fruit so it was perfect! It had strawberries, grapes, and pineapples! Yum, yum and an even bigger yum! The pineapples were the best part! They were heart shaped. It was super cute. Thank you honey!

Now that we are getting closer to March, I am getting more and more excited because that means a couple of things. First, it is getting closer to when my bestie will be moving up here! Yay! Can't wait to see her! And second, we are getting closer and closer to my appointment to go try on wedding dresses! Yay! This is the one thing that I have always looked forward too, even when I was little. I mean every girl dreams about this day and the dress that she is going to wear, so of course I am excited to finally go and try on dresses. I just worry that I won't find anything that I like that is reasonably priced. I probably worry too much about things, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on a dress so I don't want to feel like I have to settle because of that. So fingers crossed that I will find something that I absolutely LOVE at a decent price. Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR