Monday, February 28, 2011

I Think Someone Is Trying To Tell Me Something

As most of you know, I have been super stressed about my wedding and my wedding dress and many other things. And my mom and my family keep telling me not to stress out about it and to not worry because everything will work itself out. Well, I think someone else was trying to tell me the same thing yesterday. As some of you may know I am currently going through the process to become Catholic. Well yesterday during our session, we were reading some of the scripture from mass and the meaning of the message hit me so hard that I even cried about it last night. Which, if you know me, doesn't take a lot sometimes,  haha! The message was about not worrying about trivial things because God will provide and everything will work out in the way that it is supposed to. As I sat there listening to the scripture, I just kept thinking to myself, wow! God, are you trying to tell me something right now? It is so crazy how this came at the right time for me. It was just what I needed to be able to relax and take a deep breath and reassure myself that everything will be okay. And this week, I have decided to try and not worry about things as much and just see how things play out. Who knows, something miraculuos might happen. Also, I want to say thank you to those who commented on my stressful situation with the dress shopping. It was really nice to see that I am not the only one who has struggled with this. It was very much needed and you guys had some great advice, so thank you again!

Me and Lou in Alaska for our other
besties wedding!
On to some exciting news. My best friend Lou will be here this weekend! I'm so excited to see her! I haven't seen her since November and it is driving me insane. Finding some of your best friends in college is so hard because then you all move so far away from eachother.  :( But, she will be here this weekend and I can't wait! Knowing us, we will have nonstop random craziness and fun! Does anyone else have anything fun planned this week or this upcoming weekend? I know, it is only Monday and most people don't plan that far ahead (only the crazies, like me, haha!). Well, I hope that everyone's Monday isn't too horrible and hopefully you are enjoying some really nice weather like what we have here!

3 comments:

  1. hey im glad you are realzing GOD will provide...i cant believe i read that from you....haha
    Im stoked for this weekedn ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know right! I think I have slowly been realizing it, but yesterday was a wake up call. I can't wait either! EEEKKK!! I will have my Wayne back for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing when a message just really hits you and sinks in. And yay for quality friend time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR