Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Award

I was given my first award today. Thank you Lou from Guinn and Bare It for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! Woohoo! I am new to this whole award thing, but I do know that I have to post seven things about myself. Well, here goes:
  • I am a perfectionist, but only when it comes to certain things
  • My favorite movie is Wayne's World, and I am pretty sure that I can quote almost every single line.
  • I have the two cutest, most amazing nieces in the world.
  • I played four sports in High School. Volleyball, Basketball, Track and Cheerleading.
  • I love reality TV. I get a lot of crap for it, but I don't care. I'm so addicted.
  • I love Chick-Fil-A and never get tired of it. EVER!!!
  • I have recently switched to eating ground turkey instead of beef so that I am eating healthier.
Well, now that you know a little bit more about me, it is time for me to have to now turn around and give this award to others. Well, I don't know that many blogs so I hope that I am not doubling anyone up here!

And the award goes too........McDancing Through Life and Confessions of an Average American Mommy.

Thanks for reading my thoughts on life and other nonsensical things and thanks for being great bloggers. I really do enjoy reading all of your posts. Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you! And we were almost sports twins in high school~ I ended up ditching volleyball for cross country my junior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't love volleyball. Haha! It was just something to do and to get me out of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR