Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rascal Flatts, Here I Come

Most of you know by now that I love country music. And if you didn't know, you do now. A couple of months of go, Rascal Flatts announced that they were going to be in Denver on September 8th. I told the Hubby right away that I had to try and go. I just had to.

I have been wanting to see them forever, but it always seemed like they came to town when I was away at school or just didn't have the moolah to go. But this time was a different story. So about two weeks ago, I purchased two tickets. And a few days ago, they came in the mail. You should have seen me jumping up and down and dancing like a teenage girl singing "I get to go see Rascal Flatts" at the top of my lungs! Don't judge, you know you would be doing the same.




Did I also mention the other groups coming with them? No? Well, let me rub it in a little bit more and tell you that Little Big Town, Eli Young Band and Eden's Edge are all going to be there as well! Insert triple squeal here! I am so excited and I can't wait. Okay, that is enough excitement for today. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Are there any concerts that you have been dying to see? Would you enjoy this concert?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR