Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rylei Watch Update

Last week I officially started Rylei watch due to my SIL being super prego and ready to pop at any minute. Well, I thought I would give you guys a little update.

My SIL went to the doctor on Monday and she is now at 6 cm dilated and 90% effaced. So we are definitely getting closer. They have already scheduled for her to be induced on Sunday, September 2nd, if she has not already had little Miss Rylei.

So if all goes well, this Labor Day weekend, we will be welcoming a new addition to my rapidly growing family. I am so excited to have another Niece to spoil that I just can't take the waiting anymore. I am in full impatient mode at this point.

So little Miss Rylei, I know that you are comfortable in there and it's probably warm and all that jazz. But, you need to hurry up and get here already or they are going to make you come out!

Break.com posted this photo on their
 Facebook. It seems appropriate for the present time.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG she's 6 cm and not in labor?! Poor girl! Tell that baby it is time to get OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR