Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Strike a Pose & Create a Memory

About a month or so before Aran and I got engaged, I went to a wedding show with my friend Lacey who was in the process of planning her wedding. Something that we came across when we were there was a photo booth. Apparently they were all the rage and after trying it out with Lacey, I was in love. I remember going home afterwards and telling Aran that whenever we got married we HAD to have a photo booth at our wedding.

Well the time came for us to start planning and when we were picking out our photographers, we noticed that one of the companies that we were looking at had a package with a photo booth. And it was affordable. I think this swayed our decision on who to choose because we wanted a photo booth so badly but they were originally out of our price range. So we went for it. Although we did have other issues with our photographers, I absolutely loved how the photo booth turned out and our guests and our wedding parties really seemed to love it. 

The Chalkboard sign that I made

























































As you can see from the above we got some really great pictures of our guests from the photo booth and it was just fun. It was a great way to capture some of our guests just having fun and being themselves. Not to mention Aran and I hopped in it a few times and just had a lot of fun and got some hilarious pictures. It was definitely a hit with our guests and it was just one more personal touch that made the day that much more special.

Photobucket

Need to catch up?

Arrivals
Hunting Down Tuxedos
A Morning of Getting Beautified
Venue Set Up
A Rehearsal & A Dinner
Bridal Party Gifts Part 1
Bridal Party Gifts Part 2
Bridal Party Gifts Part 3
Getting Ready-Hair & Make-Up
Getting Dressed: The Groom & His Fellas
Getting Dressed: The Flower Girls
Getting Dressed: The Bride & Her Ladies 
The Ceremony 
Formal Photos 
Photo Fun: The Groom & His Fellas 
Photo Fun: The Bride & Her Ladies
Photo Fun in the Snow 
A Girl Needs Her Accessories
With These Rings We Wed
Table Decor
Wishing Tree
Our Entrance 
Speech, Speech, Speech 
Candy Buffet: The Favor Box 
Candy Buffet: The Finished Product 
Our Cake 
Let Them Eat Cake 
First Dance 
Father Daughter Dance
Mother Son Dance

4 comments:

  1. I always thought this would be so much fun to do! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am SOOOOO excited about our Photo Booth. It was the one thing that I said I was doing and Big A had no choice over it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo booth pictures!! So fun!! I have yet to go to a wedding with a photo booth...hopefully the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with these photos!! I kinda really regret not getting a photo booth!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR