Monday, February 4, 2013

A Few Randoms for Today

Well, Monday is here. And this one is not particularly my friend today. First, I forgot that I had to do payroll when I got to work this morning, so I have been kind of running around with my head cut off. And that is why I am not doing a weekend recap. Sorry about that. So I figured I would just give you guys a few random things that are on my mind today. 

First off, I am seriously PISSED at Country Jam right now! I have been waiting for weeks for them to announce who was taking the lineup spot that Lady Antebellum left open after having to cancel due to Hilary Scott being preggers. Seriously, weeks!! So they finally announced it yesterday and who did they get might you ask? Kid Rock. What? I am a pretty die hard country music fan and I would never ever ever put him in that category. Or Uncle Kracker. Now yes, I know they have each had one or two songs that were on the country charts, but to me that does not make you a headliner. They could have gotten so many other great people and yet, they didn't. I am so disappointed and just mad. Ugh!!!

I got a Fit Bit this weekend and I am absolutely in love with it. The best part about it, they don't charge you for the subscription to use it!!! Thank the freaking lord! I hate paying for that crap!

We got a new grill this weekend too. Well it's used, but new to us. This thing is huge. I have a feeling that I may not see my Husband very much this week because he is going to be obsessed with using that thing. 

I am now down 5 lbs. Whoop whoop!!! I am excited about that. I can't wait to see more weight come off. And I am not going to lie, I love switching the little glass rocks from the "Lbs. to Lose" jar to the "Lbs. Lost" jar. It's just fun and rewarding at the same time. 

I thought the Super Bowl was pretty uneventful until the lights went out! That made it a tad more interesting. I felt like the commercials just weren't that great this year either. I was really looking forward to the ETrade one because those usually don't disappoint, but it wasn't as good as some of their past ones. I did like the Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdale though. And a few of the Doritos commercials were pretty funny. But I have to say my favorite was the Taco Bell one with the Senior Citizens busting out of their home, haha! 

And Beyonce actually wasn't too bad either. I loved that there was a somewhat Destiny's Child reunion that went on. I am just glad that it was a current artist. 

Congrats to Breanna for winning K's giveaway!! I will be making your pink sparkly Starbucks cup tonight! I can't wait to send it to you!

And last but not least, I have one person who is going to pitch in on my 100 follower giveaway so far. Let me know if you are at all interested in helping host my giveaway! 

Like I said, pretty random stuff. You can't say that I didn't warn you!

Megan

4 comments:

  1. Kid Rock replacing Lady A is very weird! They should have found a group or similar type of performer! That stinks. Hopefully there are other good people who will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for 5 pounds! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid Rock? Really? Sucky! Yeah the commercials were so not funny this year. Very disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, Kid Rock is still around, let alone headlining?? I have been thinking about getting a fitbit too, glad to hear you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR