Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey guys! First off, I want to say hello to all of my lovely new followers!!!! Welcome and thanks for sticking around. Make sure to introduce yourself in the comment section so I can get to know ya a little. And I will try and check out all of your blogs over the next week. I am trying to get caught up on everyone's since things are finally starting to slow down at work. Yay!! Finally!!!

Okay, on to what we did this weekend. Friday night we did absolutely nothing. We made dinner and just relaxed and watched some tv. 

Saturday we got up early and cleaned the house. Then we had an appointment with a company that was trying to sell us new windows. This appointment lasted almost two hours and at the end of that two hours, the guy had talked us into buying a new window and a sliding glass door. It sounded like a great thing at the time and the monthly payment was something that we could easily handle. So we said yes, and then after I really had time to think about all of it, I started freaking out and stressing out. 

So, we decided to cancel our order. Thank the freaking lord. We are trying to pay off some of our debt so that we can buy a car, and we were seriously about to add more to it. Wow! We were not being very smart. I am glad that we came to our senses. 

After that two hour long meeting, I headed into work for about four hours and then I headed home. We decided to go out and get some food for dinner and then do a little bit of shopping. We stopped at OfficeMax so that I could get some more organizational stuff for my office. Like I said, I am obsessed with office supplies. 

After the office supplies, we headed to King Soopers to do some grocery shopping. We were supposed to be getting another 3-8 inches of snow the following day, so we figured we would get our shopping done early. And of course, we didn't get hardly any snow, so yeah.

Sunday I once again did absolutely nothing. I didn't change out of my pajamas. I just laid upstairs in our room watching countless hours of Gilmore Girls. I freaking love that show and I am currently in the process of re-watching the entire series. I just finished the fourth season yesterday. Only three more to go. 

So yeah, that was our weekend. Pretty uneventful and almost ridiculously expensive. But it was a nice relaxing weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend. 

And don't forget to introduce yourself in the comments section!! 


Megan

3 comments:

  1. Your Sunday sounds like mine but then I did go out after many hours of laying in bed. Love being lazy on one of the weekend days.

    2 hour meeting for windows! Ugh! Glad you feel good about your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hate being with sales people, I am so weak and never want to tell them no! Glad you were able to get out of that deal! Yay for lazy Sundays, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR