Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend started for me on Friday. I took the day off to spend time with the Hubby since it was his Birthday. So Friday we did pretty much nothing. We sat around and watched TV. I gave the Hubby a hair cut so he could go get his new license and not be sporting a fro. I took a glorious nap while he was out doing that. And then after he got back, I got my butt out of bed and took a shower and got ready to go out for dinner.

Being the amazing Wife that I am, I told him he could pick where he wanted to go, and without hesitation he picked our favorite Sushi place. 


The food was of course delicious and we had a great time celebrating his Birthday just the two of us. We also found a picture of Apollo Anton Ohno on the picture board at the sushi place. I thought that was pretty cool. 

Saturday was a very very busy day. Louie unfortunately was not feeling very well again on Friday, so Saturday when we woke up and he wasn't better, we called the Vet and took him in again. Once again, they still can't figure out what is wrong with him. They don't believe that it is digestive anymore. They think it might be a pulled muscle or something that is causing him so much pain that he doesn't want to eat or drink. 

They also did an electrolyte test while we were there and that came back fine too. So they sent us home with some Cortizone tablets and some more antibiotics. We are hoping that this time around everything does what it is supposed to, cause this is starting to get very expensive. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog and I will spend whatever I have to, but it's still expensive. 

My poor sick puppy
 After we left the Vet, we hauled ass up to Denver, because we were already running late for my hair appointment with my Aunt. So we got up there about a half hour late and she immediately started working on my hair. I was already bored with my color, so I decided to try something totally different. I wanted an ombre. So I found a picture that was pretty close to the colors that I wanted. The red in the picture though was a little too much for me so we decided on a different red. Something more subtle. 


And of course, the picture on the bottom right of the above is how it turned out. I absolutely LOVE it! My Aunt did an amazing job!!! I think next time we might even go a little brighter on the red. 

After my hair was did, we went to Church with Aran's parents and then went and grabbed some dinner at Jim N' Nicks!!! Then we headed home and vegged out on the couch.

Sunday I got up bright and early and headed to Zumba with one of my friends from work. After that I ran a bunch of errands and for some reason ran into someone I knew at almost every single place I went to. It was  fun though to see a bunch of my friends. 

Sunday night I went out to dinner with my friend Megan. We went to Red Robin. For some reason the last couple of times that I have been to this particular location, the food hasn't been very good and that was true again for this visit. But, it was great getting to spend some time with Megan and catch up on everything. 

After dinner, I went home and watched the Grammy's. First of all, helloooooooooo Justin Timberlake!!! He rocked my freaking socks off. I seriously felt like I was 12 again watching him perform. And I can NOT wait for his new album to come out! Second, Maroon 5, I freaking love you too. I don't think I have heard a song from them that I haven't liked. 


Carrie Underwood, I couldn't stand your dress. At first I thought it just looked like a prom dress. And then when they started putting the graphics on it, it was so distracting. I didn't even pay attention to a word that you were singing. And Adele, you are adorable. And I need some new music from you. Like yesterday! Overall, the Grammy's weren't bad. They were definitely fun to watch. 

And that, my lovely followers, was my weekend in a nutshell. Back to the grind today. Yuck! I hope you guys all have a great day.


Megan

3 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Although, I think the red would have looked awesome too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair color!! I just went dark for the first time in like 6 years and am in love with it now! And loved the grammy's this year except for JLo's leg and Katy's boobs. They were a bit much for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, your hair is fab!! Happy late B-day to the hubs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR