Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Thoughts On Thursday

Happy almost Friday everyone!!! I have seriously been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to come up with a topic for a blog post today and it just isn't happening, so instead you get some very random thoughts for today. 

First, I can not tell you guys how excited I am that the Colorado Rapids Season Opener is this Saturday!!! Eeekk!! I know haven't talked about Soccer much, but over the last year, I have really gotten into the Rapids and I love watching them play. And once you learn what is going on in the game, it is actually very entertaining. 

My Gilmore Girls obsession has gone to a whole new level. I recently started re-watching the entire series and I am realizing that I have watched this show sooo many times that I am starting to remember lines in episodes. Whoa!! But, I love this show and it makes me laugh uncontrollably, so I will continue watching it for probably the rest of my life. 

Whoa babies! I feel like over the past two weeks, the blogosphere has exploded with baby announcements. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for those expecting, but it catches you off guard when you see like three a day! And I'm not going to lie, it also makes me slightly jealous because they get to do those cute bump update posts every week. I can't wait to be able to do that. But don't get any ideas family and friends, it isn't happening any time soon.

Things have FINALLY slowed down at work, which has been really nice. But I think all of these long stressful weeks are starting to catch up to me. I feel a sickness coming on and it feels like it is going to be a doozy!

I really need to take a weekend and just come in and re organize my entire office. I can't handle how unorganized it has become since I took over some of the HR duties. I am going crazy and if I don't do something about it soon, I am going to freak the eff out. And hey, it might give me another reason to buy more office supplies :)

And I am soooo sorry that I have not gotten my 100 followers giveaway up yet. I am seriously the worst. Every time I get a chance to start getting it all put together, some other thing comes up. I promise, it will be soon. And I am still looking for people who would like to help host. Contact me if you are interested!

Okay, those are all of my random thoughts for today. I hope you all have a fabulous day. And remember, tomorrow is Friday!! How can that not make you excited?



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR