Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's that time again!!! I am linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters.

Photobucket

Dear Week From  Hell,
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't come around again for a while. Or ever! Thanks!

Dear Hunter Hayes,
I really didn't want to like you because I love me some Scotty McCreery, and I felt like I was cheating on him by listening to your CD. But, I have decided that there is enough of me for both of you. Your CD is amazing and I can't quit listening to it! 

Dear Self,
You have done so much better this week with your lifestyle change. And last nights dinner was probably the healthiest thing you have ever eaten in your life. Keep up the good work!

Dear January,
Where did you go? 

Dear February,
Holy crap! How did you get here so fast? Thanks for getting here though so that I can spoil my Husband for his Birthday!

Dear Bills,
Go away!!!! I am tired of giving you all my money. 

Dear lbs,
You can start falling off of me at any point now. Thanks!

Dear 1099's,
I am so glad that we only have to see each other once a year. I would seriously rip my hair out if you came around more than that. I can't wait to be done with you. 

Dear Followers,
You guys are seriously awesome. You rock my socks off! I can't believe that I have over 100 of you now! I am so excited and currently working on a giveaway for you. 

Dear Louie Dog,
I am so glad that you are FINALLY feeling better. So don't go getting sick again. Got it? Thanks!

Happy Friday Everyone!!



Megan

3 comments:

  1. OK let's recap these in bullets:
    * Ummm yay for doing awesome with being healthy
    * LOVE that Louie is feeling better! Tell him to keep it up or else!
    * Shamless hussy for having so many men! Haha
    * Since you're already paying YOUR bills, why don't you just pay mine too? OK? OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Hunter Hayes. Liked his first release- Wanted but loving his newest release! I can't believe I have a crush on a teenager. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy February, love! And congrats on the over 100 mark - a huge milestone but I have no doubt you'll have many of those to come :)
    And I am dying to know what you ate last night - recipe soon??

    Hope you had a great weekend :) Newest follower via Friday's Letters!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR