Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters

Sorry these are so late, but it is time for Friday's Letters.

Photobucket

Dear Friday, 
I thought you would never get here. And holy crap! It is already almost 2!! Thanks for going by quickly today! I appreciate it.

Dear Paramore,
Your new album freaking rocks! I love it. It doesn't sound like anything you guys have ever done, but I still love it!

Dear Husband,
When I ask you to do something as small as vacuuming, will you please just do it so that I don't have to be mad at you later for not helping around the house? Thanks!

Dear Thirty-One,
Why is your stuff so cute? I seriously stared at my compute for an hour this morning trying to decide what to buy. There were too many great things and soo many cute patterns to choose from. $75 later and I have some cute stuff on the way! I am very excited!

Dear Starbucks employee,
I am not exactly sure what drink you made me yesterday. It definitely wasn't what I ordered, but what pisses me off is that it was delicious and now I have no clue as to what it was so that I can order it again! Grrrrrrrr!

Dear Blogging Community,
You guys are pretty amazing. I love the friendships that I have gained from blogging and I love knowing that I have a great group of people around me that support me. However, this week there has been so much drama in the blogosphere that it just makes me shake my head. Can't we all just get along and support each other again? And this whole thing about a blog going up that is pretty much being created for the sole purpose of bashing other bloggers? Really? I'm pretty sure that most of us aren't in High School anymore. And this isn't Mean Girls. Grow up people. If you have an issue with someone, address it with them. Don't take to an anonymous blog just so that you can bash them!

Dear Work,
What happened to the whole not being busy thing? I liked that much better. I am not a lazy person, but I don't like constantly having something to do. I mean, when I have to stare at the computer so long that I have a headache by the end of the day, something isn't right.

Dear Weekend,
Go by super slow please! I would appreciate it!

Okay, that's all I have. Don't forget to go link up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. And I hope that you all have a great weekend!


Megan

1 comment:

  1. This week went by so slow. I thought I was going to die! And due to that I've literally done nothing all day today (Sat).

    In regard to the whole mean bloggers issue - this is why I'm glad I'm not a famous blogger! Haha!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR