Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Springs Here? Where?

Once again this Tuesday, I woke up to snow on the ground. I am starting to wonder if we are even going to have Spring this year. We may go straight from Winter to Summer. 


And don't get me wrong, we need the moisture in the worst way, but these past two months have just been crazy. One day it will be 60+ degrees and the next day, snow. This picture pretty much sums it up.


And this weather is killing my posts. I have a bunch of stuff I want to post about, but they are all Spring and Summer things and it just feels stupid to write about them on days when it looks like this outside. 


Here's to hoping that tomorrow's weather is more Spring like. Have a great day everyone and I hope it is warmer where you are. 


Megan

5 comments:

  1. Well it isn't quite snow here in Boston but it is so cold and rainy. I am so tired of crappy weather! I hate to complain but enough already! We all need spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, tell me about it!! Though we haven't had snow for a while. I am ready for weather which does not require a coat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, right? colorado weather tends to be a little on the crazy side, but recently it's just been ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about you come live in Houston and I'll go to Colorado so you can get heat and I can get some cold, lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR