Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Today is the start of my three day weekend. So while I am out helping a friend move, I thought I would give you guys some Friday's Letters to read. 

Photobucket

Dear Week,
You went by way too slow. Thankfully I only had to put up with four days of your nonsense. I don't think I could have made it through today if I had to be at work. 

Dear Insurance Guy at Work,
I have let it slide the few times that you have hit on me. But flat out telling me that I can't take a day off because you need me to be there for enrollment is not okay. And then asking me if I absolutely had to take the day off? Yes, I do. I am taking the day off to spend time with my Husband at a baseball game. Not that it is any of your business, but me spending time with my Husband is more important than having to help you with open enrollment that nobody wants to participate in anyways!!! 

Dear Louie,
Thank you for attacking me with kisses why I was trying to write this post. 


Dear Readers,
Don't worry! My dog looked over my post before I posted it to make sure that everything looked okay. 


Dear Zumba,
I think you are definitely the reason I hurt my back a few weeks ago. But, I love you so much that I couldn't stay away. I definitely enjoyed getting back in there and getting active again. 

Dear Zumba Party,
I am pretty excited for you today. I especially love the theme. I am definitely coming decked out in my neon colors so that I will glow under the black light!

Dear Best Friend,
We tried so hard to keep your internet/virtual baby shower a secret, but we had to tell you this week. Which is okay. It might actually be easier to plan with your help. I am so excited to do this for you and I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I love you so much and I am so happy that we get to do this for you!

Dear Pinterest,
You seriously have some cool stuff. Especially when I find out how to make the icons on my iPhone super cute. I appreciate it. 

Dear A & S,
I will be thinking about you guys and praying for you and Baby N all day today. 

Dear Weather,
Your crap at the beginning of the week was ridiculous. However, this 70+ degrees that you are sending us for this weekend definitely makes up for that.

Dear Bloggers,
I highly suggest that you go read Britt's post on how unfollowing blogs helped her. I know it helped me and I definitely did a blog purge of my own. I wanted to get back to actually reading the blogs that I love. And when my feed is filled with all of these blogs that I don't read (and may have only followed because of a giveaway) I tend to not see the blogs that I do really love to read. No offense to those of you that I unfollowed, but I am pretty sure that none of you follow me, nor have you ever commented on my blog, so sorry that I am not sorry.

Dear Bloggers Again,
I promise I am not a snob. I realize my above letter may sound like that. And don't get me wrong, I have found some blogs through giveaways that I do love to read. But those blogs that I followed for giveaway purposes usually didn't have any content that I was interested in reading anyways. Or if they did, they have a million followers and can't respond to every comment they get. Which I understand. That is fine. But at some point, you have to decide whether or not you want to read and comment on someones blog that can actually reach out to you and respond. And to me that is more personal. So I think I would rather stick to the blogs that I feel are more personal. 

Okay, sorry for getting a little deep on a Friday. Don't forget to go link up with Ashley. I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy the warm weather if you have some in your area. I definitely will be!


Megan

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out love! BTW your dog is all kinds of cute and I need to snoogle him.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR