Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random Ramblings

I am a little too ADD this morning to be able to write anything that has substance. I think it has something to do with this view out my window.


And it is still coming down out there. This is nuts. We weren't even supposed to get anything. And then bam! 3 inches.

My office supply rep is freaking awesome! She brought me a present this morning and I love her even more now. 


How can you not love office supplies? And when something is cute and functional all at the same time, well that is a no brainer!

Also, my co-worker is awesome and saw this on sale this weekend and picked it up for me. I have hours of laughter in front of me for sure!


And I got the most exciting news this morning, but unfortunately I can't share it with you guys just yet. But I can't wait to tell you guys. And this has nothing to do with me, it is someone else's news, so I can't tell you until they tell everyone! 

Okay guys, that is about all I can handle this morning. I am having a hard time concentrating on any one thing. I hope you guys have a great day and I hope that I don't get snowed in at work! 

Happy Hump Day!


Megan

2 comments:

  1. you watch Duck Dynasty too! this is why we are besties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest post-it note holder EVER!!! I hope its the most exciting news that I'm thinking of!!! =]] so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR