Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2 Years! Say What?!

Two years ago today I married my best friend. I can't believe that it has been two years already. It feels like it was a few months ago. 


This past year has just flown by. And although not much has changed in our lives, we have definitely grown closer as a couple. We have had our ups and our downs. We are nowhere near perfect. But we love each other and support each other and that is all that matters.


Happy Anniversary baby! I love you so much and I can't wait to celebrate even more anniversaries in the future. 




Megan

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that it has been two years! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary....it seems like just yesterday we were blogging about our weddings and counting down the days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! It's amazing how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR