Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Ramblings

Happy Friday everyone! 

Just a few random ramblings for you today. Nothing big or exciting, just things that I have on my mind. 

First, I am soooooo excited about the baby shower invites that I just ordered for my SIL's shower! I can't wait to see how they turn out. And I am excited to see how this Camo themed baby shower is going to turn out. Yes, you read that right, I said Camo themed, haha!

Getting a raise at work is a great thing! It has put us in a better situation to get a few things paid off and hopefully get my new car sooner! Eeekk! I can't wait to see what a few months of strict budgeting will do for us!

Work has been absolutely insane! I always forget that this time of year is bananas! Not only do we have our audit coming up, but we have year end to finish, 1099's to get out and not to mention open enrollment for our health benefits. A lot of big stuff all at once. It equals a very crazy and run down Megan. 

With the above being said, my schedule has been so crazy. After work I head to the gym and am there for a few hours. By the time I get home it is 8 and then I still have to make dinner. So after dinner I am pretty much done and I go to bed. Which has been a big reason I have been slacking on writing posts and on reading everyone's blogs. One of these days I will get caught up. I promise. 

I am ready for this weekend. I don't have anything big planned. I am hopefully going to get a few things done around the house and then  hopefully I can spend most of my weekend relaxing. Haha! Yeah, that probably won't happen, but I can hope right?!

Okay guys, that is all I have for today. Hope your Friday flies by and that you have a great weekend!


Megan

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR