Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Ramblings

Happy Friday my lovely followers! 

Just a few Friday Ramblings for you today.

My trainer approached me at the gym last night and asked me to write a review/testimonial about working with him over the past three months. I of course said yes because he is bad ass. But now I am stuck. I don't know what to say. I mean he is awesome, but how do I put that into words that will hopefully help him get more clients in the future? Any suggestions or advice on how to write something like this?

The Super Bowl is this Sunday! AAAAGGGHHHH! My anxiety and nerves are starting to sink in already. It is going to be a long weekend leading up to this game. And my beloved Broncos, please don't break my heart. Please win this game!!!! I might not make it to Monday if you don't. Okay, I will. 
But still! 

I know that I have been horrible about posting lately. And I am sorry for that. Work and the gym are really the things to blame for this. After February though, work should be slowing down a bit and hopefully I will be able to get back on track with posting five days a week. Thanks for still reading though. I really do appreciate those of you who have stuck around!

For the first time in my life, I have actually been enjoying the acrylic nails that I had done. I have been able to keep them short enough that they aren't bugging the crap out of me. We will see how long this lasts though. 

Wednesday night I was just crawling into bed when I got a Facebook message from my bestie Lou asking if I wanted to Skype. I immediately jumped up out of bed and turned on the light and my computer. Was it late? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely! Best decision I made all week if you ask me. Talking to your best friend about anything and everything is only the best thing ever! And I got to see and talk to her adorable little girl (who I am adopting as another Niece because I can). It made my whole week that much better. I love you and miss you Lou and Baby G!!

I am currently working on my SIL's baby shower and it is making me so excited for my new Nephew's arrival. I can't wait to meet him! Soon enough! Eeeekkk!!!

You know what sucks? Finding out you owe money on your taxes instead of getting money back. Yep! That happened to us this year. Which means that the timeline of getting our new car just got pushed back again. Ugh! Oh well. Shit happens. 

Okay guys, that is all I have for today. I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend. And GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!


Megan

2 comments:

  1. good luck to the broncos this wknd! I could care less about who wins, so I guess I'll root for them for your sake! My blogging has been sporadic lately too - good for you that one of your reasons is that you're busting ass at the gym! That should come first anyway so don't feel bad for that:) Glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welll i call you auntie megan around her so you are her aunt!! love you miss you and it was soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR