Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

It's already Wednesday?! Thank goodness! I am ready for the weekend to be here. Let's get today's blogging party started. 

It's Weigh-In Wednesday!

I don't think I have ever been so excited about a Weigh-In Wednesday post. Why? Oh I don't know. Maybe because this happened last Friday...

Good thing I got that pedicure last weekend!
That's right! This girl finally broke through to the 100's and had a small dance party in her bathroom shortly after taking the above photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially in onderland and I am not turning back!! I can't even begin to describe to you how huge this is for me! Getting below 200 was always where I stopped in the past. I would get stuck and would give up. But not this time! I kept pushing and my hard work finally paid off!!

And I have even dropped a little bit more since this photo was taken last Friday. I am down to 198.4 which is almost three lbs down from last weeks post. I am glad to see that my body is still responding to everything that I am trying to do for it.

Still going to the gym six days a week. Monday and Tuesday of this week I felt kind of blah though. Not sure why, but just wasn't feeling the workout. Maybe that means it is time for me to start changing things up a bit in my workouts.

I also purchased more personal training sessions last night. They were having a special on them since they were having an open house to encourage more people to join the gym. So I got four more sessions with my bad ass trainer for $99, which makes each session about $25ish and I usually pay $30, so I thought it was worth it.

I decided that since I hit one of my biggest goals of getting under 200 that it was time to set a new big goal! After doing a little bit of thinking, I couldn't come up with any specific number that I wanted to get down to. I really just want to keep losing and see where that gets me. Ultimately I would love to be in the 140's. I know is still almost 60 lbs away, but why couldn't I do it? I mean I have already lost over 30 lbs so what is another 60 at this point? So I am just going to set my goal as my end goal now! And along the way if I come up with something else, I will throw that in as an added goal, but for now my sights are set on the finish line!

Real quick before I end this post, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my amazing followers. The comments that I have been getting from all of you throughout this process have meant more than you know. And you guys telling me that I am inspiring you is not something that I realized would happen through this, but I am happy that I can be anyone's inspiration. And I know that losing weight is different for everybody since our bodies are all so different, but if there is ever anything you have questions about i.e. workouts that I am doing, what I am eating, how many calories am I consuming etc., please don't hesitate to ask. I have learned a lot throughout these past few months and I would be happy to share all of it with you. You guys rock and thank you for following along on this journey!

Have a great day everyone!


Megan

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your personal training sesh's! Also, so proud of you for hitting your goal and then sticking to it. Also - I feel you, I used to think the same thing when it was time for you and Kayleigh's link-up...I'd be like NOOOO it can't be here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so awesome!! Seriously, reading your blog is like a kick in the pants to get myself back to the gym!! Keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR