Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Which makes me a horrible blogger this week. Yep, first post of the week, on a Wednesday. Oh well. Shit happens. Life happens, I got busy. Nothing more to it. But, it is Wednesday, so lets get to some Weigh-In Wednesday!

This week has been way better than last week. I am finally feeling like I am getting back into the swing of things with eating and with my workout routines. Not that they were completely out of whack, but I just felt kind of blah and out of it. Especially during workouts. But this past week was way better with that. Still kept up with my six days a week at the gym. And I didn't go over board on food this week. I was a very good girl and stayed within my calories for the most part. 

Now for the good stuff! Today's weight...194.2! I am down 3.2 lbs from last week!!! Whoop whoop!!! I still can't believe that I am under 200 some days. It is like my mind forgets because I have been in the 200's for so long. And then I get on the scale in the mornings and I get excited when I see that one on the front of my weight. And crazy enough, I am almost out of the 190's which is just even crazier to me! I just can't contain my excitement with how well this lifestyle change is going. For the first time ever, I finally feel like I am going to get to my goal weight. And that is exciting. 

I realized this morning that it has been a while since I did measurements too, but I didn't have time this morning. I am going to try my hardest to do those for next week. I am kind of excited to see the difference in inches. I have definitely seen it in all of my clothes. None of my jeans fit anymore. They are all too big!!! I love saying that! And my shirts are starting to get bigger and bigger. Not to mention that all my gym clothes are starting to get too big as well. Sounds like I might need to go shopping. Darn! 

Onto my goals for the week. The Super Bowl is this weekend and my beloved Broncos are in it!!! And usually this day in particular is very hard for me eating wise, so I definitely want to make healthier choices when it comes to eating this Sunday. I know I can do it. I just need to treat it like I did the Holidays. And I need to add my water goal back in here. I haven't been drinking nearly enough water again. So back on track with that too!

And last but not least, my biggest goal for the week is to be down to 190 or below by the time that Weigh-In Wednesday rolls around next week!!! It is a pretty big goal, but I can do it if I work hard at it!

Okay guys, that is all I have for today. Thank you so much for stopping by today! And I hope that you are all having a fabulous week. And I will try to actually post a little bit more this week :) Have a great day!



Megan

1 comment:

  1. You are rocking this!! You've definitely inspired me to get my butt back to the gym and work out. And oh no, not shopping!! :) Shopping because your clothes are too big is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR