Thursday, September 29, 2011

100 Days & Counting

According to my Wedding Wire account, we have exactly 100 days until the wedding! Oh my gosh! Every time I think about it all I can do is think about everything that we still have to do. And then I get overwhelmed. Gee, I wonder why? Haha! I have really been trying to finish as much as I can now so that when it comes down to crunch time, I am not freaking out about how much I have to do.

Via my Wedding Wire Account

Here in the next few weeks our invitations will be going out and that will be a HUGE relief. I really can't wait until those are in the mail and we start getting responses. But then comes the worry of are we going to be getting more people coming then we had really planned for? I have come to decided that the whole invitation process is a love/hate relationship. You hate looking for invites because you can't find what you want, but then when you do find the ones, you love them. But then you hate having to put all of them together and getting them addressed, and buying postage because those tiny little squares with adhesive on the back are expensive. And then when you actually get them in the mail and out of your hands and into your guests hands, you love them again! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya!

There are a few things that I am looking forward to in the next month or so though. My pink glitter flats that I ordered are out for delivery so I should be receiving those after work! Eeek! I am way excited to try those babies on! Something non wedding related, my Scotty McCreery CD will be here on Monday! I pre-ordered that a few months ago and have been looking forward to it ever since! I found new favor boxes for our Candy Buffet and I got an email saying that they shipped today so we should have those by the end of next week. I can't wait to share those with you guys. My Bridal shower is coming up towards the end of October and not only that, but we are also having our tasting at the end of October as well.

Needless to say, these next few months are going to be pretty hectic, especially with the holidays and my birthday and some family birthdays thrown in there. But, I can say that I am looking forward to a lot of things and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of things done.

Have you hit your 100 day mark? If you already have, how were you feeling at that point?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR