Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finishing Our Registry

This afternoon we decided it was time to finish tackling the registry that we had started at Bed Bath & Beyond. If you remember last time, I was so overwhelmed by the time that we left there that I was not looking forward to going back anytime soon.

Before we went in today we talked about what we thought we still needed to put on there. I think that helped a little bit because it didn't seem near as stressful this time around. Now, we had a little disagreement about which pots and pans to get, but after that it was smooth sailing. This time around, I let Aran do all of the scanning. He seemed to get more of a kick out of it than I did.

Something that I seemed to be a little bit better with this time around was telling myself that it is okay to put a few expensive items on there. I just had to keep telling myself that it was okay if we didn't get it and that this is just a wish list. Towards the end of it, I remember saying a few times, "Sure, put it on there. Why not?" Haha! I'm not sure if this was me finally feeling comfortable with the situation, or if it was just me getting tired of walking around the store. It may have been a little of both.

I think from today's outing the thing that excited me the most was the towels and the bathmats that we picked out. I know, I'm weird. But they are way cool. They are microfiber and they are so freaking soft! I love them!!!!

Thankfully we have only decided to register at one other place and that is Williams Sonoma. I have already done some looking online and I have made a list of the items that we want so hopefully it won't be as exhausting/overwhelming.

I hope that everyone is having a great Holiday weekend so far. Be sure to look for my next couple of posts. I received a few wedding things this weekend that I have been waiting on for a little while and I am pretty excited to share them with you guys. So again, be on the look out for those!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR