Friday, September 2, 2011

I Have A Problem

I have recently realized that I have a problem. That problem is that I am absolutley ADDICTED to Scentsy! First step is admitting it, right?

Their new fall catalog recently came out and there are at least 12 new scents that I want and there are three different warmers that I want too! Did I mention that I already have four warmers? One of them doesn't count though because it is at work. So at home, I have one in the kitchen, one in the living room, and one in my room. But you see, I need one for the bathroom and I need one for Aran's room so really I would only have one extra if I get the new ones that I want. That isn't so bad, right?

Now here is the other problem, they just came out with a Holiday Collection too! And anyone who knows me, knows that I am a fanatic about decorating for Holidays! Absolute fanatic! I love everything about decorating for the Holidays! So now, I feel like I HAVE to have the cute little snowman warmer. And I feel like I HAVE to have the adorable Jack-O-Lantern warmer(this one is on sale though so that is even better!)

Via Google Image Search


Again, like I said, I have a problem.

Via Google Image Search

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haah well with this party you are having you will most likely be able to fulfill your addiction!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR