Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Is Here!!!

Here in Colorado within the past week or so, the temperatures have been dropping more and more each day. No complaints here! I love this cooler weather. It makes me so excited because I know that Fall is finally approaching. I love fall and everything that comes with it. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing, all of the adorable fall decorations for the home, and many more things that come along with this amazing season of the year.

Something that really lets me know that Fall is here is the return of the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino from Starbucks! Can you say yum? Oh my gosh, just thinking about it makes me want one so bad. It took everything that I had today to not turn around and go back into the Safeway that I was at on my lunch break today and walk straight back to the Starbucks. And I mean EVERYTHING I had, haha!

Via the Starbucks Website

The tree outside of my office window's leaves are already changing too! Every time I look outside, I see more and more color! I think the trees changing are one of my absolute things each year. They just look so beautiful. 

Best picture I could get of the tree without going
outside and getting wet. Sorry about the pink phone, haha!

One of the last things that really lets me know that fall is here, is the return of Football and the start of our Fantasy Football League. Every year, my family along with a few of my Uncle's friends do a Fantasy Football League. We do a live draft and everything. The entire week before our drafts, I will be doing nothing but reading up on who I should pick and who I shouldn't. Then I outline who I want on my team with  at least four or five back ups because lets face it, you never get everyone that you want. I mean everyone is picking from the same list of people, so chances are the player that you want is also on someone else's list. This year's league has gotten off to an amazing start for me so far! That's right, 1-0 baby! 

I know it is hard to see, but  I won 141 to 113 the first week!

Like I said, I love everything about Fall and I can't wait to see what else it has in store for us in the coming weeks. Looks like I need to start looking for my Fall decorations now too! Hope everyone else is having awesome Fall weather and enjoying it as much as I am.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love fall too! I had pumpkin soup for dinner tonight and burned pumpkin candles...totally getting in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! That frappuccino looks awesome! I love fall too. The changing trees are my absolute favorite. I'm so excited to get married fall next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall smells and tastes..pumpkin and cinamon oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR