Monday, September 12, 2011

DJ Update

Last week I told you guys that our DJ called and had to cancel on us due to having to go out of business. I was upset when this happened, but at the same time I was glad that he called us four months in advance so that we had time to find someone else.

After much research on my part last week, we have set up an appointment to meet with one DJ company this coming Sunday. I really hope that this appointment goes well because they are the same price as the other guy was going to be. Luckily, this company runs a special from November to April(non wedding season) where their services are only $100 an hour instead of $175 an hour. So I am really hoping that it goes well so that we can book them and not have to keep looking. Fingers crossed!

What are some questions that we should ask when we have our appointment on Sunday? Any suggestions for us?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR