Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend Plans

Today is my Friday! Hooray! Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in first of all. I have not been sleeping very well so it will be much needed. I also plan on tackling some more of the things on my to-do list for the wedding. Mostly DIY type stuff, but this list seems to be getting longer and not shorter. Not sure how that is possible, but hopefully tomorrow will help me to put a pretty good dent in it.



Here is what is on the list for tomorrow:

  • Sleeping In!!!!!! Yep, I am putting it on my to-do list, haha!
  • Call our reception venue to let them know what menu we have decided on for our tasting
  • Cutting Ribbon for Wishing Tree Tags and attaching them to the tags
  • Cutting Ribbon to finish assembling our Invitations
  • Cutting out circles of fabric to start working on fabric flowers for various attendant gifts
  • A trip to Hobby Lobby to find stuff to make the Photo Booth sign and probably to buy more ribbon
  • Finding a basket for the wishing tree tags
  • Start working on the signs for the Candy Buffet
  • Cutting ribbon for our favor boxes

Some other things that I am really wanting to get started on are our wedding programs and possibly some menu cards. Do you guys have any suggestions for how I should do those? Are there websites that have free templates? Or should I order them through a website? What do you guys think? I would love to hear what you are going to do for yours.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know that mine will be busy again. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think menus and programs are easy enough to do on your own. Just get some cardstock print them out and put a ribbon on them..easy enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a lot to do! I with the above comment. If you're crafty enough, I think you could def do programs and menus on your own. Good luck!


    I'm starting my giveaway today, BTW. Thought you'd like it since you're a bride-to-be.

    Check it out so you can enter to win some awesome "I DO" crystal shoe stickers!
    http://theblushingbrides.blogspot.com/2011/09/bridal-giveaway-contest.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR