Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Letters

I don't know about you guys, but I am so glad that it is Friday! This week has been h-e-double hockey sticks I tell ya. Between stupid crap going on at work and trying to fight off whatever sickness is trying to take over, it has been a long week and I am ready for some time to do nothing. Well, other than going to multiple craft fairs this weekend. What can I say? I am a sucker for them. Any who, let's get down to business. It's time for some Friday Letters with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds.

And don't forget to go link up on Ashley's page if you are joining in!


Dear Job,
Please don't be hell again next week. Then again, how much of a pain can you be when I only have to work 2 days??!! Not bragging or anything!

Dear Hubby,
Thank you for finally bending and letting me put up a few Christmas decorations. I promise I won't go overboard just yet. I will save that for the day after Thanksgiving!

Dear Advent Swap Partner,
I am so excited about a few of the things that I bought you! I can't wait till you get to open them! You are going to LOVE them!

Dear K from Down at Fraggle Rock,
Thanks for having the Tiny Prints Giveaway! And thank you to your random number thingy for selecting me as the winner! I now have to decide which Christmas cards to purchase!

Dear Christmas Shopping,
I own you! I am almost completely done! That's right! I will not be that person rushing to get all of their Holiday shopping done a few days before. My husband on the other hand, well, that's his own fault!

Dear Craft Fairs,
Please have all kinds of amazing Holiday decor. I need more stuff to fill our house! And please be reasonably priced. I will not overpay for something that you deem to be amazing, because chances are, I have seen that shiz on Pinterest and can make it myself. So don't be ridiculous!

Dear Breaking Dawn Part 2,
Even though I am seriously dragging ass today because I was out until 3 am watching you, it was worth it. You were the best movie of your entire series and I can't wait to go again. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!


Dear Guys in Front of Me At Breaking Dawn Last Night,
We all know that you weren't there to see the movie. You were there to hit on girls. We aren't stupid. But I will say that your conversations had my ass laughing for most of the night. So thanks for providing a little bit of entertainment while we waited for our movie to start.


That's all I have for you guys today.  I am seriously not even awake. I don't even know how I drove to work this morning, or how I managed to still be on time even with stopping at Starbucks. Weird. This coffee in my hand is going to play a large part in how much I will be able to function today. Bottoms up! Hope you guys have a great day and an even better weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay for winning giveaways- especially Christmas cards, that's awesome!! :)

    I have heard nothing but good things about the Twilight movie... I CANNOT wait to go see it, hopefully next weekend! I'm going to a Holiday craft Expo tomorrow and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY welcome! I'm so happy that you got to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are done Christmas shopping?? I am SOOOO jealous! Wanna come do mine now? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR