Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Honeymoon Day 4

Day 4 started off kind of late because we had to sit through a time share presentation that morning. It really made me mad because we didn't get to the park when it opened, but oh well. On day 4 we went to Hollywood Studios!


When we got there, we ran over to the Pixar area so that we could do the Toy Story ride first. We had been watching the wait times all week for the parks on this Undercover Tourist app that a friend told me about, so we knew that if we didn't get over to this ride right away that we would be waiting for hours. Well ,by the time we got over there, the fast passes were already almost sold out. The next available fast pass time wasn't until 6 that night and we were planning on already being out of this park by then. 

So we decided to wait in line instead. The wait time said 45 minutes and we figure we would rather do that than not do the ride at all, so we stood in line for more like an hour and then finally got to go on Toy Story Mania! Honestly, it was well worth the wait! AND, I beat Aran! Hahaha! I wish the line wasn't so long because it was a blast and we wanted to go again, but didn't want to wait an hour and a half in line again. Oh well, maybe next time! After the ride we went and met Woody and Buzz too!


After we were done in the Pixar area, we headed over to part of the park that was set in the 50's and 60's. The atmosphere was amazing! All of the buildings, the people, the cars, everything made you feel like you had just stepped into that time(a lot of these pictures are in the very first collage.) This was also where a majority of the stuff we wanted to do was. We saw the live Beauty & the Beast show. This one was in an outside amphitheater so I was allowed to take pictures and use flash!! I actually got some great pictures. I loved every second of it!

We also went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Roller Coaster. The Rockin' Roller Coaster was one of the best roller coasters I have ever been on. It was amazing. And we used the fast pass for both of the rides and it was so much easier than having to stand in line for freaking ever!

Once we were done with that part of the park, we headed over to another area and headed over to Star
Tours. The Hubby was sooooo excited about this! He had been on the ride before years ago, but they had made some changes to it, so he couldn't wait. The wait for this was maybe 10 minutes. We both loved this ride of course! It was a lot of fun. And the best part about this ride is that it has 72 different variations, so it would be almost impossible for you to experience the same thing if you were to go on it a few more times. 


After Star Tours, we went to see the Indian Jones show. It was fun, but it wasn't what I expected, so I was a little disappointed, but it was still fun. After that show we just walked around for a while and tried to go find other characters that we wanted to meet. We went and met Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. I was really bummed that Sully wasn't there, but at least we got to meet Mike. We also got to pose with Mater and Lightning McQueen from Cars!



After that we walked around some more just taking the park in and then decided that we were done with this park for the day. We had a blast at Hollywood Studios. There were so many great rides and characters. I think it was definitely in my top 2 of all of the parks at Disney.

Even though we were done at Hollywood Studios, we weren't done at Disney for the day. We had one more big show that we wanted to see that night. This big show deserves its own post though, so tune in tomorrow for Day 4 Part 2 to see what we did with our night!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. I loved the Tower of Terror, even though I was pretty sure that I was going to pee my pants on it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasmic Fantasmic!!! It's gotta be Fantasmic! I cried the first time I saw it :)

    Fast pass is GREAT, the toy story ride is great - though I get frustrated at game rides because i'm NEVER good - but that one is much more fun and easier than Buzz LightYear in Magic Kingdom.

    Tower of Terror and rockin roller coaster are my fav. rides in disney!

    great recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing about your trip! I want to go now, lol. That is cool how you do your pictures in a big block too, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR