Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let the Weekend Begin!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Or in my case, Happy Saturday! That's right, yesterday was my Friday! Whoohooo! Taking today off was the best idea I have had all year. Holla for a five day weekend!!

With that being said, I have a lot to do though. The Hubby and I are going to clean out our garage tomorrow since it is supposed to be really nice tomorrow. It is amazing to me that we have only lived in this house for four months and our garage is already a freaking mess. Anywho, we have to clean out the garage and the whole house. We also need to get all of our Christmas stuff out and all of the Halloween/Fall stuff put away. 

And I am going to go pick up this little girl and she is going to hang out with us since her sister is sick and Mom needs a break from the only kid that can actually run around at this time, haha! She definitely has some energy and we are excited to spend some time with her! 


I am hoping that it is going to be a very productive day before we have a very lazy day. I hope that you guys all have the day off too! Have a great rest of your week and a great Holiday!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR