Thursday, November 1, 2012

Honeymoon Day 3

On Day 3 we woke up bright and early again and made our way back to Disney World to go to Epcot. 


One of the very first things we did was head over to the ride Soarin'. It's a simulation ride where they have you soaring over all these different coastal towns and mountains and things like that. The ride was awesome because it really felt like you were flying over all of these places.

After the ride, we started walking around. While walking around, we spotted Stitch from Lilo & Stitch. This is one of my favorite movies, so I was in full kid mode. I made Aran stand in line with me so that I could meet him and get my picture taken with him. Meeting Stitch made my entire day. He was so freaking cute! Throughout the day we actually met quite a few of the characters while walking around. Snow White, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Pooh and Tigger and we also got to meet Aladdin and Jasmine, but I didn't get a picture of that one on my camera. I loved meeting all of the characters, but I felt like they talked too much, haha! And they  never broke character!


For most of our day in Epcot, we just walked around the World Showcase going in each of the little shops and admiring the buildings. They were also having their Food & Wine festival while we were there so we stopped at a few places along the way for food. Our favorite was Poland because we had Pierogi!!! Yum!!


For dinner that night we went to this place in Italy called Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria. We had their caprese salad and one of their pizzas that is cooked in a wood burning stove. It was seriously the best pizza I have ever had in my life! After dinner we stopped and got some desert from one of the Food & Wine Festival Vendors. Our desert was from France and it was a Chocolate creme brulee. It was so so so good!


After dinner we walked around a bit more and then found a place to watch the fireworks show Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. We had to find a place almost an hour in advance because the park was already filling up with people for the show. So we found a place and waited for the show to begin. It was a pretty cool show. There were lots of fireworks and smoke and fire!








After the fireworks show was over, we made our way back to our car so that we could head back to the Villa. Overall it was a pretty great day. Epcot was a lot different than I was expecting it to be, but we definitely had a good time there!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I still don't know why you didn't bring me instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. via napoli is my new fav. place in all of disney world! SUCH good pizza....I'd say it was up there, but I also have such amazing pizza here in New York, I'd say it "rivals" it ;)

    I love your collages! Looks like such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epcot is totally my favorite Disney spot. My tummy is growling just thinking of all the delicious food!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR