Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Honeymoon Day 4 Part 2

**I apologize in advance for not having these pictures in collages like I have for the other posts. But when I went to put them in the collages, it kept cutting parts of the pictures off and you couldn't get the full view of everything, and with these pictures, it was very important to get the whole picture. Sorry again for the picture overload on this one.**

After we left Hollywood Studios for the day, we headed on over to Magic Kingdom. To say I was excited is a complete understatement. While we were on the monorail heading into Magic Kingdom, I was squealing with excitement. Especially the first time that I saw Cinderella's Castle. I swear, it was like I was really five years old and seeing my favorite Princesses Castle for the first time. It was an awesome feeling!



Once we got to the park, we made our way inside and then decided on a place to eat for dinner. We stopped at one of the quick service places. I think it was a fish place. It wasn't very good, but we were starving so it served it's purpose. After dinner we walked around for a little while but then found ourselves stuck on one side of the park because the Main Street Electrical Parade was taking place on the main street and you couldn't get around it. The Parade finally ended  and we were able to move again so we went and got some ice cream and then tried to find a seat for the reason that we actually came to the park. 


At 9:00 pm it was time for the show. It was time for Wishes Nighttime Spectacular!! For those of you who have never heard of it, it is a fireworks show that they do over the top of Cinderella's Castle!! 



























I think this is my absolute favorite picture that we go that night.


































The show was absolutely amazing!! The fireworks were so cool to look at over the Castle. I don't think I was able to wipe the smile off my face the whole time we were watching. And even after the show, I was grinning from ear to ear. And even now just going back and looking at all of the pictures, I am smiling because of how much I loved it. It is something that I will never forget and was probably my favorite thing that we did at Disney all together and my best memory of Disney. It was definitely one of those things that you have to experience when you are there. I am so glad that we made our way through the crazy crowds to see this. It was definitely worth it!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love Cindarella's castle! Great pictures! My camera NEVER gets good firework pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great picture! (that one that is your favorite) I'm so glad you loved this show, it def. is a must-see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderella's castle really is magical :)
    If you scroll through this post really quickly, it is almost like an animated version of the fireworks show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took some amazing fireworks photos!! Mine always turn out awful. The Castle is so pretty at night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this makes me want to go to Disneyland so bad! I haven't been for so long, but I absolutely love it and you are right- there is something totally magical about it. Happy Honeymoon! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you more. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR