Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hello there lovelies. I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I especially enjoyed getting an extra hour of sleep. Well, it is once again Monday, which means it's time for me to share what I did with myself this weekend. 

Friday was my SIL's Birthday so we headed down to their house. On the way we stopped to grab dinner for all of us. We had Taste of Philly! It was so good. I did really good though and only ate half of my sandwich. After dinner, Cassie opened her gifts and then we sat around and watched TV for a little while and then headed  home. 

Saturday, I was up 6:30 thanks to this little butt head who decided he was going to do everything in his power to annoy the crap out of me in order for me to get up and feed him. 


I got up, but I didn't feed him for a couple of hours. Take that Sheldon! You do not have me trained kitty!

I didn't do a whole lot that morning. I laid on the couch most of the morning and just watched TV. Then my big bro called me around noon and asked if the Hubby and I would like to go to lunch with them at McAlister's Deli. So we got dressed and headed over that way. 

After lunch we did some running around. I needed to go to Ulta because I was running out of some of my make up and the Hubby wanted to go to Eddie Bauer and Williams Sonoma, so we ran up to the strip mall that has all of those stores and walked around for a while. While we were there, I made my first trip into Sephora. Gasp! I know! I have never been the type to care much about make up, but recently I have really started getting more into it. Any who, I was wanting to find an eye shadow primer and my bestie Lou had told me about the one that she got there. So we went in and ended up getting one from Urban Decay. Holy crap does it work! I am very impressed!


After all of our running around, we went home and did nothing the rest of the night except run out and get some food. I put on Beauty & the Beast and just laid down in bed. It was nice to relax and watch one of my fave movies.

Sunday I was up around 8, which to me really felt like 9 with the time change. I did some cleaning and started on my enormous pile of laundry. While I was doing that I was looking at a few blogs and stumbled upon Brooke's blog, Tales of My Fairtytale. I was reading along and I saw that she had a pink glittery Starbucks cold cup, so I kept reading so that I could find out where to get one. Come to find out, she glitterfied it herself! I was freaking out. I had to do this! I sent the Hubby to get Starbucks and to get me my own cold cup. So, I spent most of the day glitterfying my cold cup!



It turned out amazing!! I love it!

I also made a trip to Michael's(actually for some of the supplies to make my cup) and stumbled upon their Halloween section and found out that everything was 70% off! I went a little crazy and got tons of stuff for next years Halloween and only spent like $40 on all of it. I love me some bargains! Upon leaving Michael's, I ran into my friend Megan and her new puppy Charlie! Isn't she adorable?!


The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and watching TV. Exactly how my Sundays should always be, well, except the laundry part. 

It was a great weekend. Lots of relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. I hope you guys had a great weekend too! And have a great week!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR