Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hello again lovelies! I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend. Mine was pretty good, no complaints here, other than it being too short of course.

Friday night after work, I headed down to my Brother and Sister-In-Law's house and we all went out to dinner. I swear we had the slowest waitress ever. It took her forever to do anything that we asked, so long that my Niece Kelsi fell asleep in the booth we were in right after she ate her food. But our food was good and we had a lot of fun just hanging out.

Kelsi asleep in the booth
Kenzi with her stuffed animal that she won
out of the claw machine.

After dinner I went back to my Brother's house and helped tuck in my Nieces. I read my oldest Niece Rainbow Fish and a Berenstein Bears book and then headed home for the night after that.

On Saturday, I was up at like 6:30 for some crazy reason. I don't know why. I wasn't real thrilled about it, but my body would not go back to sleep. After just laying on the couch for a couple of hours I decided to get dressed for the day and head out to some of the thrift stores around town to look for Christmas decorations.

I went to my favorite thrift store and only spent $15 and got so much Christmas stuff. I can't wait to put all of it up! After that I met up with my friend/sister Victoria and her two daughters Kloe and Charlee. We spent most of the day shopping and also had lunch together.

My beautiful lunch dates

After we were done shopping, I headed home and then the Hubby and I headed to Church. It was the first time that we had been back to Church in a while, but it was great to go back. After Church we went to dinner at 3 Margaritas and it was delicious!!! After that we went to Target and did a little bit of Christmas shopping and then headed home for the night.

Sunday we did a whole lot of nothing! Once again I was up by 7! WTF??!! I can barely pull myself out of bed for work during the week, but on the weekend when I want to sleep in, I can't! I don't get it. Any who, I pretty much laid on the couch all day and watched football. I did make another trip to Target and then the grocery store, but really that was the extent of my day. I sat on the couch and snuggled with my kitties. It was a great Sunday!

My weekend was once again short and I am now back at work for another week, but I just have to keep telling myself that I only have a three day work week next week and it makes me that much more excited! Well, time to get to work. Have a great day everyone!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. good idea thrifting for Christmas decor! I am unsure why that never occurred to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great weekend! Those little munchkins are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR