Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday

Good morning! And Happy Friday! I am glad it is finally Friday and am looking forward to a busy and fun weekend! I definitely need a few days away from work after the week I had. Let's get started shall we?

1-I am absolutely loving this rainy/cold weather we are having. It finally feels like fall. And all the trees are so colorful and pretty and it just makes me happy!

2-I can't wait for next Thursday! Two exciting things are happening. First, I finally made an appointment to get my hair colored! I am wanting something different and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Second, next Thursday night is the Girls with Guitars concert downtown and Miss Cassadee Pope is the headliner! I can't wait!

3-I have been kind of lost the last week because my fitbit quit charging! I was going nuts without it! Luckily mine was still within the year warranty so fitbit sent me a new one and it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! It's pretty and new and pink again!! Fitbit's customer service was incredible by the way, so if you ever have problems with yours, don't hesitate to contact them.

4-My new iPhone 6 plus needs to hurry up and get here already. Yes I realize I just ordered it last Friday, but still! My old one keeps acting up and I am worried that it is eventually going to crap out before the new one gets here. Ugh! Why did I have to want the super popular phone?! 

5-Is it 5 yet?! Yep, my mind is already there. 

Happy Friday everyone!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR