Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Off to Missouri

Happy Friday! Confused by that statement? Ha! Today is my Friday and it is only Tuesday. Yesssssss!!!!

Tomorrow morning we are leaving at O' Dark Thirty and heading off to Springfield, MO for my Brother-In-Law's wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and visiting with my Nephews, and of course the Wedding and a little bit of pampering the day before, but I am not looking forward to the 13-14 hour car ride that it is going to take to get there. Yuck!

Luckily I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy. Reading, studying, my phone, the oh so beautiful scenery that will be Kansas. Yeah, good stuff!  And I have already packed probably way too many snacks. Hey, you have to have some options. Right?! 

And I did find out yesterday that the hotel we are staying at has a small gym! Yessss!!!!! I can still get my workouts in. I might have to get up early to get them in, but I don't mind. It's crazy how much your priorities change sometimes. This is essentially a mini vacation and I am worried about getting a workout in. Oh man. I am definitely not the person I was a year ago, haha! But I am damn proud of that! 

I am working on scheduling some posts for the rest of the week so that I hopefully have something for everyone to read while I am away. I make no promises for a post for each day though. 

Okay lovelies, I hope you have a great rest of your week. And don't be too jealous that today is my Friday. I mean I do have to sit in a car tomorrow for 13+ hours. No one wants to do that. 

Have a great week!



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR