Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! This week flew by and I am very thankful for that. How about some Five on Friday?

1-I apparently didn't get the memo about not coming to work today. I pulled into the parking lot right at 8 and there was almost no one here. WTH?! Oh well! I guess I will sit here and slave the day away, haha! Just kidding!

2-Broncos played a hell of a game last night! And it wasn't a bad night for my Fantasy team either considering I have Emmanuel Sanders on it and he scored 3 touchdowns. That's right! 3! 

3-My SIL and I are running in the Creepy Crawl 5k tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. And I am excited to make our costumes tonight! A tutu is in my future!

4-It's hard to believe but it has almost been a year since I started working with my personal trainer. I went back and found the posts from when I started working with him last year and it is pretty cool to see how far I have come in just under a year. I don't think I fully realized what I was capable of at that point last year. So to look back at it now and to say "I finally did it!" feels pretty amazing! And I am so thankful that I have such a great trainer who saw what I was capable of when I couldn't. You can read those posts from last year here, here and here

5-Thank goodness it is Friday!! 

Have a good weekend!




Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR