Friday, October 31, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! And Happy Halloween!! Let's jump into some Five on Friday. 

1-Happy Birthday to my MIL! I hope it is a great Birthday and I am sure you are excited to have all of your family around for it this year. Hope it is the best one yet!

2-Congratulations to my Brother-In-Law and soon to be Sister-In-Law! They are getting married tomorrow and I am very excited for them! We wish you guys all the best and know that your wedding will be beautiful.

3-Taylor Swift, you have done it again. Your new CD is freaking amazeballs! I can't stop listening to it! Slightly obsessed actually. 

4-KB, thanks for an awesome date the other night. Our night consisted of buying the new Taylor Swift CD (the original reason for our date to begin with, duh!) shoe shopping and a delicious dinner at Olive Garden. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to hang out again soon!

5-Happy Halloween! Hope everyone has a great and very safe night!




Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR